We are the Jensen Family. Matt and Jana with 3 boys and 1 girl. Our oldest son Matthew is 12 and in 6th grade. Tucker just turned 10 and is in 4th grade. Joey is 6 and finishing Kindergarten, and little Eva is 2.
We are in the process of moving from our beautiful home in Oakley, California. We know we will be living with parents while we either attend graduate school somewhere or look for work in Idaho. We still don't know what we will be doing. We have been in Oakley five years and are what some would call "victims" of the current economy. Matt has been in and out of work for two years.
It is difficult to pull up roots after five years, it has been painful but I know that the Lord has a plan for us.
My hope is that this blog will help us stay in touch with our loved ones no matter where we end up.
Hi Jana! It's Jaimie Higgs, Barbara's daughter. Wow, your kids are so big! I guess it's been a while since I've seen you... glad you started a blog. I love blogs. :) Good luck with the hard decisions ahead.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you started your blog so we will be able to stay in touch. Your friendship and service has meant a lot and I'm still hoping for that miracle.
ReplyDelete