Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What I will miss



Tucker is the inspiration for this update. This is his tenth birthday on May 16. He is my GATE kid, athlete, author, artist and choir boy. As I was watching his competitive choir perform last night (they are amazing by the way, and have won several first place awards), I feel very blessed that he and my other children have had so many wonderful opportunities here. They have had great school teachers who have pushed and loved and challenged them. They have been exposed to opportunities that just are not available in Idaho. I wonder, will we have these same opportunities when we move? Will they have teachers who inspire and challenge or who merely check that a task has been fulfilled? I don't know. I just feel grateful for all of those people who have helped teach my children and who have loved them. I am grateful for the opportunities we have been given here.

1 comment:

  1. Just get involved whereever you land. You have great kids so and you will make sure they have great opportunities.

    ReplyDelete