I have so many pictures to post of the boys slumber party and our last day at the pool in Oakley. I also want to post some pictures of my parents house and the kids playing with the baby kittens. Unfortunately, my camera is lost in the car I think. I haven't looked too hard but I haven't found it either. Until then, no pictures - Sorry!
I am so grateful to all the people who helped load our moving van and cleaned my house. What a gift to have so much love. My family is so blessed.
We are living out of boxes here. That won't change too much until my two online courses are finished the beginning of August.
We miss California. We miss our friends. We have made new friends here and are grateful for the love and support of family.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear you got there safely! You got out of here just before the heat hit.
ReplyDeleteWe left the day it got into the 90s finally - but I see now it is about 100. Great pool weather!
ReplyDelete